The Social Contract
Western's Undergraduate Political Science Journal
The Social Contract is Western's undergraduate Political Science journal that was established in March 2006. It is published annually and contains undergraduate students essays on a wide range of issues. In 2013 there were over 40 volunteers involved and the journal received funding from a number of sources.
- 2020/2021 Issue of the Social Contract
- 2017 Issue of the Social Contract
- 2016 Issue of the Social Contract
- 2015 Issue of the Social Contract
- 2014 Issue of the Social Contract
- 2013 Issue of The Social Contract
We hope that you will enjoy reading the journal. We encourage all undergraduate students to contribute each year. If you would like to volunteer or contribute please e-mail us.