Graduate Association of Political Science (GAPS)
The Graduate Association of Political Science (GAPS) is a student-run organization dedicated to serving the needs of its members: all MA and PhD students in The Department of Political Science at Western. The primary aims of GAPS are to: 1) encourage the academic interests of its members, 2) foster a collegial and supportive environment within the department, and 3) elect representatives to external organizations (SOGS and the GTA union).
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at (email@example.com) or contact the current GAPS executive below.
GAPS Executive, 2020-2021
- Chair: Nicole McMahon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Treasurer: Mikki Caplan (email@example.com)
- Social Officer: Tyler Girard (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Communications Officer: Philip Charbonneau (email@example.com)
- MA Representative: David Carlson (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Ellie Kozak (email@example.com)
- PhD Representative: Shanaya Vanhooren (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- SOGS Councillor: Liam Clifford (email@example.com)
- SOGS Alternate Councillor: Megan Payler (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- TA Union Steward: Caleb Althorpe (email@example.com)
For more information about GAPS and the executive positions, please find our constitution here.