Federal Public Service Jobs
Government of Canada's Main Jobs Website
The Post-Secondary Recruitment (PSR) Campaign is designed to hire university and college graduates into a range of entry-level federal government officer jobs across Canada. Applications will be accepted from September 11 until October 2, 2014. Visit their website.
Federal Student Work Experience Program, (FSWEP), provides full-time students valuable, hands-on work experience related to their field of study and allows for a wealth of learning opportunities. Although students are not required to have previous work experience to apply, they must meet the program’s eligibility criteria. Visit their website.
RAP provides post-secondary students with opportunities to conduct innovative research and gain experience with federal organizations. Laboratory, field and social science research projects vary broadly and depend on the nature of the research being conducted at any given time by any given organization. Visit their website.
The Post-secondary Co-‐operative Education and Internship Program (CO-OP/Internship) is one way students can get hands-‐on experience, in their fields of study, with federal organizations. Visit their website.
Bridging is a staffing option that managers may use to hire students once they have graduated. Bridging mechanisms facilitate the hiring of Co-op, Internship, FSWEP, and RAP students into term or indeterminate positions within the federal public service after the completion of their studies. Visit their website.
- Bank of Canada–University Recruitment Campaign
- Canada Border Services Agency–General Recruitment
- Canadian Security Intelligence Service–General Recruitment
- Department of Foreign Affairs,Trade and Development Canada–General Recruitment
- Department of Defence–Policy Officer Recruitment Programme
- Finance Canada–University Recruitment Campaign
- Industry Canada–University Recruitment Campaign
- Natural Resources Canada-Policy Analyst Recruitment and Development Program
- Office of the Auditor General–Financial Audit Trainee Program
- Office of the Comptroller General of Canada–Financial Officer and Internal Auditor Recruitment and Development (FORD/IARD)Program
- Statistics Canada–EC Recruitment and Development Program
- Treasury Board Secretariat–Hit the Ground Running Recruitment Initiative