MA (Political Science), Goethe Universität Frankfurt, Germany
Dealing with Disagreement: Towards a Conception of Feasible Moral Compromise
Contemporary Political Theory, Deliberative Democratic Theory, Theories of Disagreement, Theories of Compromise, Philosophy of Emotions, Psychology of Moral Judgment, Realism in Political Theory
- 2016: Compromise in Deliberative Democracy, paper presented at the Canadian Political Science Association (CPSA), Calgary, Canada, May 31-June 2.
- 2015: The Motivation Problem in Moral Compromise, paper presented at the European Consortium for Political Research (ECPR), Montreal, Canada, August 26-29.
- Introduction to Political Theory (TA at Western University)
- Introduction to Social Science (TA at Goethe Universität)
- Key Concepts in Political Science and Sociology (TA at Goethe Universität)
Awards and Scholarships
- 2015-2016: F. M. Barnard Scholarship. F. M. Barnard Scholarship Trust
- 2015: Deans International Award. Faculty of Social Science, Western University
- 2014-2015: Ontario Graduate Scholarship. Province of Ontario and Western University
- 2014-2015: F. M. Barnard Scholarship. F. M. Barnard Scholarship Trust
- 2013-2014: F. M. Barnard Scholarship. F. M. Barnard Scholarship Trust
- 2006-2007: Erasmus Scholarship. European Union/DAAD/Goethe Universität