Graduate Association of Political Science (GAPS)
The Graduate Association of Political Science (GAPS) is a student-run organization dedicated to serving the needs of its members: all MA and PhD students in The Department of Political Science at Western. The primary aims of GAPS are to: 1) encourage the academic interests of its members, 2) foster a collegial and supportive environment within the department, and 3) elect representatives to external organizations (SOGS and the GTA union).
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at (email@example.com) or contact the current GAPS executive below.
GAPS Executive, 2018-2019
- Chair: Nicole McMahon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Treasurer: Mikki Caplan (email@example.com)
- Events Co-ordinator: Tyler Girard (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- MA Representative: Emma Comber (email@example.com)
- PhD Representative: Megan Payler (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Union Stewards: Merlin Beier (email@example.com) and Anatel Cherniaksy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- SOGS Councillor: Elise Brown (email@example.com)
- SOGS Alternate Councillor: Shanaya Vanhooren (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For more information about GAPS and the executive positions, please find our constitution here.