BA, MPA, PhD Western
Local and provincial politics
Local government politics and policy-making, central-local relations, local economic development
Refereed Journal Articles:
“The Political Economy of Urban Redevelopment: Downtown Revitalization in London, Ontario, 1993-2002,” Canadian Journal of Urban Research, XII-2 (2003), 231-248.
“A Reply to Christopher Leo’s “Are There Urban Regimes in Canada?” Canadian Journal of Urban Research, XII-2 (2003), 349-352.
Also from this web page:
- 9523A - Advanced Local Government
- 3363F - Urban Political Analysis
- 2236E (Term 2) - Local Government
- Courses Taught in Previous Years
- 2236E - Local Government
- 9524B and PA 9902B - The Policy Process in Local Government - Winter Term